Results of the Day: February 1, 2019
February 1, 2019
- Cboe sent a new application for its cryptocurrency ETF.
- Fidelity Investments announced that its platform for storing cryptocurrency is at its final testings.
- Price of BitTorrent token quadrupled since the token sale. BTT is available on Binance and Upbit. Trading volume of the token reached $128 million today.
- Börse Stuttgart (SWB) launched the app for cryptocurrency trading dubbed Bison.
- QuadrigaCX and CoinPulse cryptocurrency exchange shut down indefinitely. Coinsquare is going to become next. People tend to trade less on less popular and smaller exchanges.
- The New York Department of Financial Services awarded cryptocurrency ATM operator Cottonwood Vending an operational license.
Prices of main cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin 3495$ (↑1.05%)
Ripple 0.309$ (↓0.22%)
Ethereum 107$ (↑0.43%)
EOS 2.35$ (↑1.20%)
Bitcoin Cash 117$ (↑2.09%)
Litecoin 33$ (↑5.16%)
Stellar 0.08285$ (↑0.16%)
Cryptocurrency market capitalization: $115 billion