January 5, 2018. Market Review. Results of the Day. Ripple Is in Flames
January 5, 2018
- R3 lawsuit to Ripple is approaching $ 20 billion.
- Coinbase and GDAX will not include Ripple in the listing.
- Wirex, TenX and Bitwala reported that all Visa cards they received from WaveCrest has been suspended.
- National Bank of Poland started the campaign against cryptocurrency.
- Bitcoin is 'forbidden by Islam', says the chief mufti of Egypt.
- The central bank of Austria believes that Bitcoin should be taxed.
- Ripple and Ethereum are correcting, the number of transactions has slightly increased.
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are growing, activity is declining.
- It is fair to say that the hype of the beginning of the year is slowly vanishing.
BTC 16 114 $
ETH 953.06 $
XRP 2.56 $
BCH 2 437.10 $
Bitcoin + 11.5%
Litecoin + 7.6%
Bitcoin Cash + 2.6%
XRP has completed the reversal pattern, which we mentioned in yesterday's review.
Today we should pay attention to the range of 2.20 $ -2.40 $. If the price goes below this range, the long-term growing trend can be considered complete, and the possibility of a deeper correction will increase significantly. Today technical factors pointing to the continuation of the fall of XRP. They are backed up by a news background, which is adding some "fire" and boosting the signal for sale.
The BTC makes a second attempt over the month to secure above $ 16,000. If this attempt would become successful, and the price subsequently would go above $ 17,000, you can hope for the resumption of the growth. In the case of a reversing and going below a support level of $ 15,000, the possibility of dropping below $ 13,000 is increasing.